- Automatic route planning replacing mental arithmetic
- Early recognition of utilisation limits of the vehicle fleet
- Interface to Microsoft Dynamics
- Reduction of time pressure and error-proneness for the dispatcher
- System can calculate up to 60,000 optimised route plans per minute and selects the best one
- Digital tachograph provides precise data for Predictive Planning
Webseite Gerdes + Landwehr
User report from the Gerdes + Landwehr group of companies with OPHEO technologies
Industry: Forwarding agencies & logistics companies
OPHEO products: Dispo Cockpit / OPHEO MOBILE / ixOptimizer / Predictive Planning / Tacho Data
The Gerdes + Landwehr group of companies has been using WEBFLEET since 2006. In conjunction with the OPHEO transport control centre from Opheo Solutions, the company has been scheduling at new levels within the industry since February 2018. Their new, fully automated route planning, digital tachograph, and forecasting function make it possible.
Gerdes + Landwehr’s clientele typically includes producers of building materials in the logistics and building materials sector. “We specialise in powdered products – in other words, everything that is needed in the construction industry from cement-bound or lime-bound products to tile adhesive,” says John-Henrik Landwehr, Managing Director of the company, outlining the company’s field of activity. Work is done in Germany and the Benelux countries from Sulingen and Beckum. About 200 employees work in this division. A total of one hundred vehicles – almost exclusively silo vehicles and a few tippers – are equipped with TomTom PRO 8275 Driver Terminals and TomTom LINK 510 vehicle tracking devices.