- Streamlining of administrative processes
- Optimal tours
- Scheduling of vehicles for both loose and palletised goods
- Close integration with ERP system
- Continuous data flow enables faster invoicing
- Full transparency of fleet and order status with telematics solution
- Reduction of kilometres driven through optimised routing
- Improved customer service
Webseite Saint Gobain Weber
Intelligent Transport Management – Saint Gobain Weber plans with OPHEO
Industry: Building materials
OPHEO products: Dispo Cockpit / OPHEO MOBILE / Predictive Planning / Tacho Data
Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH was looking for an integrated software solution for route planning and telematics for the scheduling and control of its construction material transport. After a thorough market analysis, they decided on OPHEO from Opheo Solutions. This enabled Saint-Gobain Weber to improve customer service, optimise routes and tours, and streamline administrative processes.
Saint-Gobain Weber supplies the building materials market with dry mortar, expanded clay and building chemicals products; with a comprehensive range of services. Both the company’s own and external vehicles are used in distribution, which are dispatched centrally from Merdingen for the Southern Germany area.
After the successful introduction of the transport management software OPHEO in the area of palletised goods, OPHEO was also rolled out in the area of loose goods for the transport management of silo trains and silo trays …