Thank you for visiting opheo.com and for your interest in our Company.
Opheo Solutions takes the protection of Personal Data very seriously and we want you to know what data is stored and how we use it. As a Company under Private Law, we are subject to the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). For this reason, we have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the Data Protection Regulations are observed both by us and by external service providers.
Personal Data is information about you. This includes, for example, details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, but also data such as your location, IP address or bank details. You do not have to disclose Personal Data to use our website. In certain cases, however, we need your name and address as well as other information so that we can provide the requested services.
This applies, for example, to the sending of information material or to answering individual questions. Where this is necessary, we will inform you accordingly. In addition, we only store and process data that you provide to us voluntarily or automatically.
If you make use of advisory services, as a rule only such data is collected as is required for the provision of the services. If we ask you for further data, this is voluntary information. Personal Data is processed exclusively to fulfil the requested services and to protect our own Legitimate Business interests.
For technical reasons, services on the Internet can only be used if you disclose your IP address. This is processed by the web servers that deliver these Internet pages. Apart from this processing by the web servers, we only use or store your IP address in anonymised form.
§ 1 Information on the collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of Personal Data when using our website. Personal Data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Opheo Solutions GmbH. (see Impressum).
(3) Contact address of the Data Protection Officer.
The Data Protection Officer of the Data Controller can be reached at:
Mauß Datenschutz GmbH
Neuer Wall 10
Telephone: 040 / 999 99 52–0
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(5) If we, you and Opheo Solutions GmbH, have contact regarding the use of one of our products, but we determine that a product of our affiliated Companies of SOLVARES GROUP GmbH is better suited to your needs, your contact details may be transferred to one of these companies, unless you have objected to this.
(6) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to Personal Data relating to you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to information,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority about our processing of your Personal Data.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the Personal Data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (Legal Basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
This data is only stored for one day and then automatically deleted.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
d) This website also sets two technically necessary cookies (borlabsCookie and borlabsCookieUnblockContent) to store your cookie preference.
(4) Your cookie settings:
You can adjust your cookie settings using the button displayed in the bottom left corner.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further Personal Data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Newsletter dispatch – use of CleverReach
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our company and products.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the email address you provided in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your Personal Data.
(3) The only mandatory data for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The Legal Basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [email@example.com] or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected pseudonymously, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other Personal Data, a direct personal reference is excluded.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact channel. The information is stored for as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Moreover, such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail programme. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed to you in full and you may not be able to use all the functions. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking takes place.
§ Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your Personal Data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your Personal Data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your Personal Data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling Legitimate Grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your Personal Data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Opheo Solutions GmbH, Werner-Otto-Straße 8, 22179 Hamburg, GERMANY, firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 7 Website analysis through Google Analytics
Insofar as you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). The use includes the operating mode “Universal Analytics”. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyse the activities of a user across devices. This data protection notice is provided by www.intersoft-consulting.de.
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The Legal Basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S.1 lit. a DSGVO.
Recipients / Categories of Recipients
The recipient of the data collected is Google.
Transmission to Third Countries
Personal Data is transferred to the US under the EU-US Privacy Shield based on the European Commission’s Adequacy Decision. You can download the certificate hier abrufen.
Duration of Data Storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached takes place automatically once a month.
Data Subjects’ rights
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by preventing the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Browser Add-on download and install. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent collection by Universal Analytics across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set:
Simultaneously with the use of Google Analytics, this website uses the Leadfeeder service, which is operated by Liidio Oy / Leadfeeder, Mikonkatu 17 C, 00100 Helsinki, Finland. Leadfeeder accesses the list of website visitors’ IP addresses provided by Google Analytics in the evaluation and links the list of IP addresses to information about the companies that can be found on the internet under these IP addresses. Due to the shortening of the IP addresses of the website visitors, which is already carried out when using Google Analytics, a direct personal reference is not established. A reference to a person can be made on a presumptive basis when reviewing the linked company information. For further information on Leadfeeder and the data collected, please see: www.leadfeeder.com/privacy/, Information on Leadfeeder and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation: https://help.leadfeeder.com/en/articles/3561400-gdpr-privacy-and-security-summary.
We use the web service of Leadinfo B.V., Crooswijksesingel 50, 3034 CJ Rotterdam, The Netherlands. This recognizes visits by companies to our website based on IP addresses and shows us publicly available information such as company names or addresses for this purpose. In addition, Leadinfo processes domains from form submissions (e.g. “leadinfo.com”) in order to correlate IP addresses with companies and improve the services.
The use is based on our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO for the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our offers. In this way, data is primarily collected in the B2B area and transmitted to us.
However, since in individual cases personal data of natural persons may also be collected and transmitted, we also inform you about this service. We ourselves do not pass on the collected data to third parties.
If you do not want Leadinfo to identify your IP address when you access our website, you can have your company’s name blocked from access by sending an e-mail to Leadinfo at the following address: email@example.com, subject: opt-out, name of your company, company registration number, if available.
§ 8 Use of Google reCAPTCHA
We use Google reCAPTCHA from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to check and prevent interactions on our website by automated access, e.g. by so-called bots. We use reCAPTCHA to secure forms.
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield (“EU-US Privacy Shield”) https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU are also complied with when processing data in the USA.
The Legal Basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our Legitimate Interest lies in the security of our website as well as in the defence against unwanted, automated access in the form of spam or similar.
§ 9 Integration of Google Maps
§ 10 Data protection in Applications and the Application Process
The controller collects and processes the Personal Data of applicants for the purpose of managing the application procedure. The processing may also be carried out by electronic means. This is in particular the case when an applicant submits relevant application documents to the controller by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form available on the website. If the controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents are automatically deleted six months after the notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other Legitimate Interests of the controller conflict with such deletion. Other Legitimate Interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
§ 11 Social Media
Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. [These are all integrated in “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
Vimeo Video platform
Videos from Vimeo, which is operated by Vimeo LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York 10011 (“Vimeo”), are embedded on our website.
The plugins are marked with a Vimeo logo, for example in the form of the letter “V” or the lettering “vimeo”.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Vimeo servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Vimeo directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Vimeo receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Vimeo profile or are not currently logged in to Vimeo.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Vimeo server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Vimeo, Vimeo can directly assign your visit to our website to your Vimeo account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Vimeo” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Vimeo account and shown to your contacts there.
If you do not want Vimeo to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Vimeo account, you must log out of Vimeo before visiting our website.
You can find further information on this in the data protection declaration (https://vimeo.com/privacy) on Vimeo.
§ 12 Data Security
(1) We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 13 Up-to-dateness
This Data Protection Declaration is currently valid as of August 2019. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.