- Improving the rolling planning of production and loading
- Mapping of multi-chamber vehicle logic
- Intuitive user interface
- Close integration with ERP system necessary
- ETA forecasting enables fast reactions to deviations and problems
- High time savings in scheduling and route planning
- Significant reduction of arrangements with drivers
- Optimisation of rolling production and loading planning
Tour pre-planning facilitates production – HaBeMa schedules with OPHEO
Industry: Agriculture & Pellets
OPHEO products: Dispo-Cockpit / OPHEO MOBILE / Predictive Planning / Fleet and Personnel / Reporting
HaBeMa Futtermittel GmbH & Co. KG, based in the Port of Hamburg, now controls its own vehicle fleet with the OPHEO transport management and telematics system. By predictively calculating the expected return dates of the trucks, the system also improves the rolling planning of production and loading.
HaBeMa Futtermittel GmbH & Co KG is a manufacturer and trader of animal feed. In its own compound feed plant, the subsidiary of Hauptgenossenschaft Nord AG and ForFarmers Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG produces high-quality feed for all agricultural livestock. For this purpose, HaBeMa unloads and processes high-quality protein feeds such as soybean meal from South America and palm from Southeast Asia.
Sea-going vessels and inland waterway vessels are unloaded at the 330-metre-long quay facilities (12-metre water depth) with gantry crane and ship loader. The feed is either used for the company’s own compound feed production or, after intermediate storage in large halls and silos, loaded onto ships, trains or lorries …